The “Pets Are People Too” (PRP2) Film Festival is a premiere, dual-city event that invites the public to get involved in several spirited ways! Your generous support will make this special event incredibly enjoyable for us, AND for the pets!
1. Public Call for Films & Videos: Show off your pets and share your love of film! The deadline for film and video submissions is Sunday, September 15, 2013. Winning submissions will be announced on Monday, September 30, 2013. Submission fee is just $10 per film entry. [Film submissions are now closed.]
2. Promote a Pet-Related Business, Non-profit Group, or Veterinary Clinic: Set up an informational table during the event and share your passion for pets and the community with a fully captive audience! Table fee is $10 per business, group, or clinic, and table locations, dates and times are flexible. Please note that tables and chairs should be provided by participants. For details, please contact PRP2 Film Festival Founder Suzzanne Cromwell at 978-540-5532 or email email@example.com.
3. Volunteer at the Fest and Share Your Love for Pets: Welcome the public, hand out Festival information at a film venue, assist with event preparation, and more! Volunteering is a great way to enjoy the Festival with family and friends and participants are welcome to work in pairs or in groups.
» Click here for Volunteer Information
4. Donate to the PRP2 Film Festival: This grassroots, community event would not be possible without the generosity of the public and our Festival partners. Individual donations are welcome, either online or by check, and donor acknowledgement will be made on the PRP2 Film Festival website.
» Click here to Make a Donation
5. Become a PRP2 Film Festival Sponsor: This is a key way to support the Festival while promoting your pet-related business, non-profit group, or veterinary clinic! Sponsors will receive optimum exposure on the PRP2 Film Festival website, at individual screenings, in the Lowell Film Collaborative’s online newsletter, select publicity (radio, newspaper), and on a variety of social media sites. For details, please contact PRP2 Festival Founder Suzzanne Cromwell at 978-540-5532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.