[Please note: For general Festival questions, please visit our Contact Us page]
Pet-loving, people-friendly volunteers are WANTED for the premiere “Pets Are People Too” (PRP2) Film Festival! Volunteers are welcome to work in teams (friends, family, organizations) to make the experience that much more enjoyable!
Volunteer at the Film Festival
- Information Table: Welcome the public and distribute information at an Info Table.
- Volunteer Check-In: Welcome other volunteers and check them in at a Volunteer Check-In Table.
- Venue Greeters: Welcome the public, answer questions, and distribute Festival information.
- Venue Set-Up: Help set up chairs and tables before a screening or event.
- Venue Break-Down: Help put away chairs and tables after a screening or event.
All shifts are a minimum of 3 hours and can be worked in either Lowell or Chelmsford. Be sure to indicate your “Preferred Venue” when filling out the form below.
Volunteer at the Halloween Pet Parade Along the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail | Saturday, October 19
» Learn more about this event
- Greet and check-in participants and their pets at the start of the walk
- Assist at designated cross-walks along the Rail Trail
- Take photographs of participants and their pets
- Help with hospitality at the Chelmsford Center for the Arts after the walk
Come help make our first year a success — we look forward to meeting you!
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact Suzzanne Cromwell at the Lowell Film Collaborative at 978-540-5532.